Paid internship in Content Management – native Danish speaker (m/f)
JobLeads is a fast-growing internet company in the HR space. We currently offer our services to jobseekers in Germany, the Unites States, Canada, the UK, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, South Africa, Italy, and Spain. We are looking to grow our team with a native Danish speaker for an internship in content management (m/f).
Profile: You will actively be involved in supporting JobLeads’ international content. You will be primarily responsible for content management in Danish and other languages you bring along.
- You graduated in humanities, languages, business, or a similar field of studies
- Your native language is Danish
- You are fluent in English and/or German
- Any other European language is a plus
- You are used to working with Excel
- You want to get a hands-on experience to complete your studies
- You work independently and carry out tasks with precision and diligence
- Carry out a market analysis on the local job market
- Prepare a database of job titles in Danish
- Research data on salaries in Denmark
- Research largest companies and employers in Denmark
- Set up a network of head-hunters
- Exciting tasks with responsibilities
- Insight into a fast-growing Internet company
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- The best coffee in town
- A young and dynamic team
Are you interested? Please send your full CV and earliest starting date to John.Barre@jobleads.de Your contact person is John Barré. We will get in touch within a few days.